- Turn on the controller.
- Place the aircraft on a flat surface. Insert battery and LOCK.
- Aircraft enters initialization detection phase. Front and rear lights – Green – Light Green (yellowish) – Red. Takes 8 seconds.
- After initialization, the front and rear lights flash light green (yellowish), ready for compass horizontal calibration.
- Compass horizontal calibration: Turn 360 degrees 3 times, anti-clockwise. Green flashes, once successful.
- Vertical Horizontal Calibration: Camera down. Full anticlockwise turn 3 times. Steady red in front and green rear, after successful.
- Is battery LOCKED?
- Arm the aircraft. Happy flying!
No need to do Gyroscope calibration, unless the aircraft can not exit the aircraft initialization detection phase.
- Set the aircraft in a horizontal surface.
- Push down the control sticks to the lower left corner.
- Front and rear lights both green and flashing rapidly, gyroscope is under calibration status.
- Once done, turns solid green